JP Morgan Chase sets up captive centre in Bangalore
Anil Urs |
JP Morgan Chase sets up captive centre in BangaloreJP Morgan Chase, global financial services firm with assets of $1.1 trillion, has picked up a 1.2 lakh square feet of office space in Bangalore. It is expected to open on today (Tuesday).
- Tech Mahindra in final stage of finalising payments bank management
- Provisioning hit IOB's Q3 results as net loss widens to Rs 1,425 cr
- Rating agencies flag concerns over PSBs' performance
- RBI's asset quality review hit banks Q3 earnings: RBI dy governor Mundra
- Identity theft tops list of frauds, says Experian
Bajaj Electricals is presenting sponsor of Badminton World Championship
India's ace shuttlers, including P V Sindhu, are vying with other top players from around the globe for the title of ...
- Rahul Gandhi 'cheat sheet' amuses Tweeples
- Congress behaved as it did during Emergency: PM
- Bill to set up monetary policy committee likely in winter session: Mehrishi
- Eros International Q1 net up 49% at Rs 53 crore