LIC to open 13 satellite branches in south
BS Reporter |
LIC to open 13 satellite branches in southLife Insurance Corporation of India Limited (LIC) will be inaugurating 13 more satellite branches in the current year in the south zone, which comprises Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Pondicherry.
- At IDFC's Bharat Banking, micro ATMs hold key to govt subsidy and micro finance business
- RuPay credit card launch delayed further
- ICICI Pru Life appoints BoFA ML, ICICI Sec as lead bankers for IPO
- SBI tops points of sale network list in India
- With 3 lakh PoS terminals, SBI becomes top merchant acquiring bank
Bajaj Electricals is presenting sponsor of Badminton World Championship
India's ace shuttlers, including P V Sindhu, are vying with other top players from around the globe for the title of ...
- Rahul Gandhi 'cheat sheet' amuses Tweeples
- Congress behaved as it did during Emergency: PM
- Bill to set up monetary policy committee likely in winter session: Mehrishi
- Eros International Q1 net up 49% at Rs 53 crore