Sitel India sets up Chennai facility
Our Regional Bureau |
Sitel India sets up Chennai facilitySitel India, a third party contact centre services provider, has announced the launch of its global delivery centre in Chennai, which will be its third location in India.
- EPFO likely to raise equity investment to 10%
- Indian Navy to seek ISRO's help to find missing AN-32 aircraft
- ADB may provide loan up to $1 bn for Mumbai-Nagpur super expressway
- Centre asks states to remove taxes on essential food items
- BJP, SP hand-in-glove to protect Dayashankar Singh: Mayawati
- Ad Open a demat account with Sharekhan & learn online trading. Ad Automate. Predict. Enhance. With IBM Planning Analytics! Ad Critical Illness cover is critical for your well-being Ad Know how savvy NRIs have doubled their money Ad Super Top-up your Employer Health Insurance at Super Low Cost Ad Buy Religare Health Insurance, No paperwork. No tests till 45 yrs & Sum < 15 Lac Ad Instant Online Health Insurance Policy @ Rs 9/Day. EMI Available
- WhatsApp adds voice mail, call back features in Android beta
- Next stop for Elon Musk: New age buses and trucks?