Air France signed a new joint venture (JV) deal with Vietnam Airlines and said it was in advanced talks with India’s Jet Airways over a partnership as part of efforts to boost its long-haul network. Air France is looking at working more closely with Indian carrier Jet Airways, with which it has had a code share since 2016. “We are in advanced talks with Jet Airways to see how we can strengthen our cooperation,” Air France’s Chief Executive Franck Terner told Reuters. The JV with Vietnam Airlines, due to start from November depending on approval from ...
- Fliers experience comfort of luxury resorts in the skies, almost
- Ahmedabad-based cryptocurrency firm may challenge RBI circular in SC
- Sterlite Power eyes $4 bn investment in energy projects in Brazil by 2022
- Jaypee Infratech insolvency: Lakshadweep's bid a bitter pill for lenders?
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance net profit up 27%
- With NCLT, NCLAT closing for vacations, insolvency resolutions face delays
- Binani Cement's CoC asks Dalmia Bharat to match offer of UltraTech
- Tatas complete acquisition of controlling stake of 72.65% in Bhushan Steel
- Battle for Essar Steel: ArcelorMittal sets terms for Rs 70 bn repayment
- Jet Airways chief says Air India privatisation on his radar
First Published: Wed, October 11 2017. 01:15 IST