Axis Bank, India’s third-largest private sector bank, has appointed headhunters to start the search for a new chief executive officer (CEO) to succeed Shikha Sharma, who is set to step down next year, people familiar with the matter said. Executive search firm Egon Zehnder has been selected by the Axis Bank board to identify a new CEO, one of the people said, asking not to be identified as the information is private. On the bank’s side, the process is being led by Prasad Menon, an independent director who is also chairman of the Axis Bank nomination committee, the ...
- Rural-focused FMCG firms in sweet spot
- Now in Mumbai, pay your traffic challans digitally
- Fiat Chrysler to recall 1,200 Jeep Compass units in India over airbag snag
- Black Friday sale: How Indian marketers could benefit from its local avatar
- IBC ordinance: Several companies say they are not 'wilful defaulters'
- IndiGo plane makes emergency landing at Delhi airport after 'fumes' onboard
- RBI allows strong ARCs to hold more than 26% in sick units
- Hero MotoCorp works on at least 2 electric two-wheelers
- Zoomcar to have a fleet of 25,000 cars, half of them EVs, in 2 years
- Google to sponsor 130,000 scholarships for tech developers by 2018
First Published: Sat, July 15 2017. 00:45 IST