BHEL bags Rs 1,143-crore NTPC contract
Press Trust Of India |
BHEL bags Rs 1,143-crore NTPC contractState-owned BHEL said on Thursday it has bagged a Rs 1,143 crore contract from NTPC to set up a 500-Mw power generating unit at its Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Station in Madhya Pradesh.
- Microsoft keen on making its presence felt in Indian payments bank segment
- UJALA will be implemented across country by 2019: Piyush Goyal
- Asia-Pacific driving revenue generation in digital marketing: Adobe
- Three killed in Mumbai building collapse, many still trapped
- Draft bill for Delhi's full statehood ready: Kejriwal