Post-Corus, Tata Steel turnover jumps 442%
BS Reporter |
Post-Corus, Tata Steel turnover jumps 442%Tata Steel has recorded a consolidated net turnover of Rs 31,155 crore for the quarter ended June 30, an increase of 442 per cent over the same period last year, on the back of Corus acquisition.
- Cognizant seeks govt nod to set up SEZ in Telangana
- Exempt life saving drugs from levies: Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
- Despite weak marine freight market, should investors look at shipping companies?
- Indian Motorcycle eyes 15% market share, 12 showrooms this year
- Big, small companies fight it out for dominance in cement