BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday refused to comment on corruption charges dogging embattled party president Nitin Gadkari and the deliberations within the ranks saying that it was the organisation's internal matter. "It is not proper to speak to the public on the internal matters of the party," Naidu told reporters. Gadkari had volunteered for probe into alleged corruption charges, he added.
- Carmakers race to build cheaper EVs for India, other growing markets
- Liberty House to approach NCLT on Bhushan Power bid rejection by creditors
- PM flags off 2-wheeler scheme for Tamil Nadu women
- PNB fallout: Jaitley talks of tougher law to bring scamsters to justice
- Another PNB scam: After Nirav Modi, Rs 6.2 mn Mudra loan fraud reported