ALSO READWEF 2018: Fadnavis woos investors, vows $1-trn Maharashtra economy in 8 yrs Devendra Fadnavis rejects Sena minister's resignation over graft charges Sena can't be in govt and opposition at same time: Fadnavis Maharashtra govt will 'shame' people who defecate in open: CM Fadnavis Trolls will be trolls
An FIR has been registered against the hospital's doctor Siddhant Shah, ward boy Vitthal Chavan and one lady ward attendant Sunita Surve under Section 304 A (causing death by negligence) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).
The hospital authorities have also handed over the CCTV footage of the incident to the police.
Meanwhile, Maru's relative blamed the hospital authorities' negligence for his death.
"He went there to visit my ailing mother. A ward boy told him to carry an oxygen cylinder with him to MRI room which is prohibited. It all happened because of the carelessness of hospital's doctors and administration.
"As he entered the room the MRI machine sucked him in due to the magnetic force as he had oxygen cylinder with him. He died within two minutes. No hospital authority has approached us accepting their mistake," he added.
(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)