1200 jobs remain vacant at GEBNon-recruitment of workers to nearly 1,200 vacancies in the Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) is causing additional world load to the existing employees of the board.
- Sheena Bora case: Ex-NCW member demands probe on sexual violence in family
- India will double power generation in next seven years: Piyush Goyal
- Iran deal blocks every pathway for nuclear weapon: Obama
- Air Seychelles sees strong growth in India market
- Sheena Bora's skeletal remains likely to be sent for forensic, DNA tests