1200 jobs remain vacant at GEB
- Read More On
1200 jobs remain vacant at GEBNon-recruitment of workers to nearly 1,200 vacancies in the Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) is causing additional world load to the existing employees of the board.
- Safe-harbour margins may be cut to draw MNCs
- Consumers paying Rs 80-90 per LED bulb, not Rs 50 as claimed by PM
- Govt sets up incubation centre at Delhi Varsity for electronic start-ups
- ReNew Power targets 3.500 Mw extra capacity every year
- Govt to meet trade unions on exposure of EPFO to markets
- Gold steady above 4-week lows as dollar slips ahead of Janet Yellen's speech
- Modi calls for change in laws, procedures for transforming India
- Rio silver medallist P V Sindhu snubs minister's offer, says Gopichand is 'the best coach'
- FCNR redemptions: Time to gear up for increased market volatility
- Chilli-filled 'PAVA shells' seen as alternative to pellet guns
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2015 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard