Board's instruction is binding
- Read More On
Board's instruction is bindingThe recent Supreme Court order in the Paper Products Ltd vs Commissioner of Excise case, (1999) 7 SCC 84, that the circular issued by the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) is binding on all
- Japan eyes record defence budget to develop anti-ship missiles
- HDFC to raise upto Rs 500 crore via rupee denominated bonds
- Hind Copper, CMDC sign deal for mining ops in Chhattisgarh
- Bengaluru sees all time low vacancy in office properties
- Indiabulls Housing Finance to raise up to Rs 100 crore via non-convertible debentures
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2015 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard