Expatriate workers' entire salary taxable
Foreign EnterprisesIncome is taxed in India on the basis of receipt or accrual. The income from salary, however, stands in a peculiar position under the Income Tax Act.
- Over one lakh jewellery shops on strike on February 10
- Govt may allow Spanish Talgo to conduct trial for semi-high speed trains Between Delhi-Mumbai
- IFC partners Odisha to develop hospitals on PPP model
- Nepal FM meets Jaitley, seeks help in setting up infra bank
- Madhesis call off protest; end Indo-Nepal border blockade