ALSO READCrucial defence ministry meeting today to look at strategic partner policy Motorola launches Moto C Plus for Rs 6,999; know the features and specs Coal scam case: IAS officers feel betrayed by H C Gupta conviction SSC announces stenographers grade C and D recruitment exams IBPS 2017: Cut-off Score For RRB Common Recruitment Exam
C-DAC or Centre for Development and Advance Computing, Noida has issued a notification for recruitment of Project Engineers and Managers. The application forms are available online from 29th August 2017 and the last date to submit application form is 19th September 2017. Candidates need to visit the official website of CDAC - cdac.in and then visit the career section to fill up the application forms online. Candidates filling the application forms will be then called for two selection rounds, a written exam and then a personal interview. Please note that the appointments would be on a contract basis for one year or more, after the contract period the term would be extended depending upon performance and requirement.
Total Number of Openings: 67 (Project Engineers - 65 Posts and Project Managers - 02 Posts).
Location: C-DAC Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Project Manager Pay Scale: Rs. 64000-119200/-
Project Engineer III Pay Scale: Rs. 42000-78300/-
Project Engineer II Pay Scale: Rs. 37000-59050/-
Project Engineer I Pay Scale: Rs. 31000-49450/-
The current openings are for various projects and departments such as:
- Drugs & Vaccination Distribution Management System (DVDMS)
- Hospital Equipment Maintenance & Management System (EMMS)
- Hospital Finance Management System (HFMS)
- Blood Bank Management System
- Hospital Management Information System (HMIS)
- Centre Drug Standard Control Organization (CDSCO)
- Manak Online
- Compulsory Registration Scheme (CRS)
- Centre of Excellence for Digital Preservation
- Electronic Project Proposal Management System (e-PPMS)
- Modified Special Incentive Package Scheme (MSIPS) Online
- AFC Validation Terminal
- AEP Card Key Management System
- MPNSS Card Management System
- Quality Assurance and Data Centre
- And more
- For the post of Project Manager, candidates should have completed engineering (B.E. / B. Tech) or equivalent degree (MCA) in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication with first class and should have 11 years of relevant work experience post-qualification. Alternatively candidates should have completed M. Tech. / M.E. and should have a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience post-qualification or they should have completed Ph. D in the required domain and have at least 4 years of relevant work experience post-qualification.
- For the post of Project Engineer, candidates should have B.E. / B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech. or equivalent degree (MCA) in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication with first class and have relevant work experience as mentioned below.
- Engineer-I: 1 year of post-qualification relevant work experience.
- Engineer-II: 3 years of post-qualification relevant work experience or 4 years (For DOEACC ‘B’ level certified candidate) or 1 year experience (For DOEACC ‘C’ level certified candidate) or candidate who have completed M.E. / M. Tech. / Ph. D
- Engineer-III: 7 years of post-qualification relevant work experience or 5 year experience (For DOEACC ‘C’ level certified candidate) or 3 years’ experience for candidate who have completed M.E. / M. Tech. / Ph. D
- The age limit for the post of Project Manager is 50 years and that for Project Engineer is 37 years as on 18th September 2017.
- Candidate should be a resident of India.
Step by Step Process to Fill the CDAC Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official website of CDAC - cdac.in and click on the Career link on the menu bar
- Next candidates will choose current job openings and click on the relevant link about notification from CDAC Noida
- Candidates will then select the relevant post and click on the view details button
- After checking the details candidate will then click on the Apply Now button and fill the application form
- General category and OBC candidates will pay an examination fee of Rs. 500/- whereas there is no examination fee for reserved category candidates
- Candidates can download the submitted form and take a printout for future references
CDAC is an autonomous body that works under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has branches and training centres in 12 Indian cities namely Pune (Headquarters), Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Silchar and Mumbai.