ALSO READCatholic Syrian Bank is looking to fill 189 vacancies. Here's how to apply City Union Bank on a recruitment drive. Check if you are eligible to apply Apollo, Everstone eyeing stake in Catholic Syrian Bank post Fairfax deal Catholic Syrian Bank to hire 30 specialist officers IBPS RRB VI recruitment notification 2017 out in July
Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd (CSB) has issued a notification inviting application from interested and eligible candidates for the post of specialist officers in information technology. Application developers and network, information security, datacenter operation professionals will be selected for the posts of probationary assistant manager (IT) - scale I probationary manager (IT) – scale II probationary senior manager (IT) – scale III.
Candidates are requested to apply online through bank’s website www.csb.co.in. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Last date to apply for the post is July 12, 2017.
Dates to remember
|Online registration opens from||June 29, 2017|
|Online registration closes on||July 12, 2017|
Currently, the number of vacancies is nine. The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of CSB.
Interested candidates should have scored at least 60% in graduation in B-Tech, or B.E in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical or Instrumentation. Those with at least 60% in post graduation in MCA, M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science are also eligible to apply.
Candidates need to be not more than 32 years as on December 31, 2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copy of certificate from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
Interested candidates need to have minimum two years of experience in application software development, project management, network management, datacenter operations, or information security. Based on the experience and performance in the selection process, bank will decide the position (scale of posting).
For application software development or project management positions, CSB would prefer those with:
- Experience in developing native Android, iOS, Windows apps and OS experience in Linux, Windows, UNIX/Solaris environment.
- Experience in Backend framework development for Mobile Apps, Background of working with payment app.
- Experience in working with IBM Mobility Platform (Worklight) or any other similar mobile app development platforms.
- Knowledge in AJAX Technology, statistical Tools (SAS, R and SPSS), IBM WAS application server, development tools like Eclipse/Netbeans, application servers like tomcat, weblogic, JBOSS etc.
- Good Knowledge in payment domain, ATM switch, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, etc
- Experience in any application which handles switching of ATM/POS transactions, Payment Test
Tool and End to End Certification Testing with NPCI, VISA, Mastercard etc.
Essential knowledge to prevent common vulnerabilities, such as Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), SQL
- injection, etc in the web application.
- Development experience in BPM tools, DMS, etc.
- Experience in creating technical designs and specs for App Development.
- Experience in projects involving Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Blockchain/Virtual Currency, Social Media Platforms, Bigdata and Analytics.
- Analytical mind, reasoning power, overview on banking and ability to express findings clearly and shortly
- Responsible for end-to-end project management.
- Experience in technical documentation.
- Certification in Networking / Network Security such as CCNA / CCNP / CCSP
- Experience in planning IP Network Design (LAN/WAN and Security) through creating detailed architecture diagram
- Sound understanding of Networking and Network Security Technologies.
- Extensive hands on experience in configuring and maintaining various routers, firewall products & UTM. (Cisco, PIX, ASA, Checkpoint, Fortigate), VPN Technologies
- Evaluating and implementing security products and services for DLP, SOC service
- Experience in data center operations, DR Drills, high availability, Infrastructure maintenance, capacity planning
- Experience in developing configuration, compliance checks, problem management for network, security setups
- Security threat analysis and its resolution
Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be notified in our website. Candidates are advised to use Internet Explorer 7, & higher or Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications. Those making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of selection process.
The access to the bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the online registration due to heavy Internet traffic. Hence, the candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online.
Probation, remunerations and bond
The period of probation is 1 year. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.
|Probationary assistant manager (IT) - scale I||
Rs. 23700 to Rs. 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances
Probationary manager (IT) – scale II
||Rs.31705 to Rs. 45950 plus DA, HRA & other allowances|
Probationary senior manager (IT) – scale III
||Rs.42020 to Rs. 51490 plus DA, HRA & other allowances|
Selected candidates have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the bank for a minimum period of three years active service from the date of joining. In case they leave the service of the bank before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs. 2,00,000 will be levied towards compensation.
The bank will do initial shortlisting of applications and the call letter will be sent to the registered email id for technical and personal interview for the shortlisted candidates. Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph, which is used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
Candidates will have to appear selection process at their own cost.
For queries please, candidates can call toll free customer care number 1800-266-9090, or CSB HR department 0487 2333020.