ALSO READTNPSC Invites Applications For Various Govt. Posts. Steps to Apply UPSC Invites Applications For Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical) Post DBT Invites Applications For BIT Program. Apply Now. RBI Invites Applications For Office Attendant Recruitment Union Bank of India Invites Applications For Credit Officers. Apply Now
India Post has posted new notification on their official website for the Gramin Dak Sevas (GDS) posts for their various offices across the country. As per the new update, the total of 1930 posts are available for recruitment. The candidates preparing for this post should read the following information carefully and note down important details.
The online application forms are already available on the official website for the candidates from all states.Last Date to apply online for candidates from Maharashtrian: 30-12-2017. Last Date to apply online for candidates from Odhisa, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Jharkand: 19-12-2017
In this round of recruitment the total of 1930 vacancies are distributed among 5 States.
Age: As of 1-12-2017, the candidate must be between 18-25 years old. Also, there is an age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
As on 1-12-2017 the candidate must have passed S.S.C./Matriculation (10th Standard) from a recognized board of the State. Also, the candidate must have Computer Knowledge from any recognized Computer Training Institute.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of India Post viz www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Click on the link mentioned on the page for your State.
- Fill up the registration form with all the mandatory information. Make sure to check it before you submit it online.
- Once submitted you will receive a registration number. Note down the number for future reference.
- Use the registration number to apply online for your State.
- After completing the procedure make the payment at the nearest India Post Office.
- INR 100/- for General and OBC category (Only Male candidates)
- No Fee for SC/ST and Female candidates.
The Department of Posts also known by its Trading name India Post is a government operated postal system in India. It functioning of this department comes under Ministry of Communications. All the updates of India Post such as recruitment for various states, conducting examinations over several centres and declaring results along with selection of shortlisted candidates are performed by this department.