ALSO READRBI Invites Applications For Medical Consultant (Part-time). Apply Now. IBPS 2017: Cut-off Score For RRB Common Recruitment Exam UPSC-2017 Invites Applications for Lecturer (Electrical) Maharashtra: MPSC Invites Applications For Law Officer BSNL Invites Applications For Junior Accounts Officer (JAO). Apply Now
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting applications for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment. There are 526 posts of Office Attendants in various office of the RBI across the country. They will conduct a country-wise Online Exam followed by Language Proficiency Test. All the applications will be accepted only Online through their official website.
|Application Process Starts||17.11.2017 to 7.12.2017|
|Payment of Test Fee (Online)||17.11.2017 to 7.12.2017|
|Online Test (Tentative)||In December 2017 or January 2018.|
Age: As of 1.11.2017, the candidate must be between 18-25 years. He/She must be born between 2/11/1992 and 1/11/1999. Candidates born earlier or later to these dates will not be eligible for the exam. Also, there is relaxation in upper age for certain categories. Please visit official website for more information.
- As on 1.11.2017 the candidate must have passed S.S.C./Matriculation (10th Standard) from a recognized board of any State or UT.
- In addition to above, the candidate must be a domicile of the State or UT under the coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office.
- Also, as on 1.11.2017, the candidate must be an undergraduate. Those who possess any degree of graduation or higher qualification are not eligible for the exam.
- Proficiency in the regional language is also compulsory.
Those who will be selected as OA will draw a base pay of 10940 per month in addition with other allowances like Special Compensatory Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Family Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of RBI: www.rbi.org.in
- Scroll down to the bottom end of the page, there you will find MORE LINKS under which you will find a link “Opportunities@RBI” click on the link.
- At the top bar when you click on “Current Vacancies” four options will appear. You have to click on “Vacancies”.
- Under the heading of Nov 17, 2017 you will see the “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant”. Click on the link.
- You will be directed to the microsite. Please read all the instructions carefully and fill up the form.
- Save or Download the copy of your form as you will need it in future.
- Last date to fill the form is Dec 7, 2017.
Application Fees: (Non-refundable) (Online Payment)
- Rs 50/- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS
- Rs 450/- for OBC/ General candidates
- Staff candidates are exempted from fees payment.
If candidate feel any difficulty or problem during filling up the form or online payment or anything related to call letter, you can send your query via email with subject “RBI Office Attendant Test” at http://cgrs.ibps.in/
Established on April 1, 1935, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) functions as per the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated. It controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee and plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India.