ALSO READUPSC-2017 Invites Applications For Junior Interpreter (Chinese) UPSC-2017 Invites Applications For Economic Officer UPSC-2017 invites applications for marketing officer (Group-I) NITI Aayog To Hire Economic Officer Through UPSC. Apply Now. UPSC-2017 Invites Applications for Lecturer (Electrical)
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications for the post of Junior Scientific Officer (Physics) to be hired by Central Forensic Science Laboratory for Directorate of Forensic Science Services under Ministry of Home Affairs. Candidates willing to take up the post can apply for the same till September 28, 2017 (Thursday). The number of vacancy is one reserved for UR (1), OBC (0), SC (0) and ST (0). The qualified candidate would be offered revised pay scale Rs.9,300-34,800/- ( PB-2) plus Rs. 4,600/- (Grade Pay) As per 7th CPC- Level 7 in the Pay Matrix. (Total emoluments excluding T.A. and HRA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs.46696/- plus D.A. p.m. approximately, including DA @4 per cent)The post carries probation of two years. The Head Quarter is at New Delhi with Laboratories at Kolkata, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Guwahati and Pune. In connection with performing his duties the officer may be required to serve in any part of India.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years as on normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central / UT Govt. servants upto five years as per the instructions issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Physics/Biophysics/Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience: Two years experience of Analytical method and research in the field of Physics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Crime Scene Management and Crime Case Examination,
- Giving evidences in the Courts of Law u/s 293 of Cr. PC, providing guidance to the junior scientific staff for case analysis.
- R and D activities on Forensic Activities and imparting training in their respective field of forensic specialization to the trainees from different investigating agencies / forensic science labs and other organizations
- Visit the official online portal of UPSC here.
- Search for the New Registration and click on the same. (Direct link here)
- Fill in the required details and you will get your Registration ID and password.
- Go back to the Existing Vacancies Page and search for Post Name ‘Junior Scientific Officer (Physics)’ with Apply Now button. Hit the button.
- Enter your Registration ID and Password along with Captcha code given there.
- Follow the online instructions. (More details on the online instructions here)
Documents for Interview:
Qualified and eligible candidates will receive official communication from the Commission for interview. Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
Established on 1 October 1926 as Public Service Commission, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's prestigious central recruiting agency that conducts appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. It was known as Federal Public Service Commission by the Government of India Act, 1935 and was then renamed as today's Union Public Service Commission after the independence.