ALSO READUPSC-2017 invites applications for marketing officer (Group-I) UPSC-2017 Invites Applications For Economic Officer UPSC-2017 Invites Applications for Lecturer (Electrical) UPSC invites applications for youth officer in NSS: How to apply UPSC-2017 Invites Applications for Lecturer (Mechanical)
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications for the post of Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare) to be hired by Family Welfare Organization for Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services under Ministry of Defense. Candidates willing to take up the post can apply for the same till October 12, 2017 (Thursday). The number of vacancy is six reserved for UR (3), OBC (2), SC (1) and ST (0). The qualified candidate would be paid Rs. 8,000-13,500 (Revised level 10- Rs. 56,100-1, 77,500/- plus NPA (25% of pay in pay matrix) Total Emoluments Rs. 70,125 Approx.). The post carries probation of two years. The location is New Delhi.
Age: Not exceeding 30 years on the normal closing date. Not exceeding 35 years for SC and 33 years for OBC candidates on the normal closing date, in respect of posts reserved for them.
- A recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of the Educational Qualifications included in the Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in the sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- LMO will be responsible for implementation of Family Welfare Programme.
- She will provide consultation on family welfare methods, carryout IUD insertion and perform/arrange for sterilization operation of volunteers.
- She will be required to make home visits for promotion of Family Welfare and also be responsible for administration of Family Welfare Centers.
- Visit the official online portal of UPSC here.
- Search for the New Registration and click on the same. (Direct link here)
- Fill in the required details and you will get your Registration ID and password.
- Go back to the Existing Vacancies Page and search for Post Name ‘ Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare)’ with Apply Now button. Hit the button.
- Enter your Registration ID and Password along with Captcha code given there.
- Follow the online instructions. (More details on the online instructions here)
Documents for Interview:
Qualified and eligible candidates will receive official communication from the Commission for interview. Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
Established on 1 October 1926 as Public Service Commission, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's prestigious central recruiting agency that conducts appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. It was known as Federal Public Service Commission by the Government of India Act, 1935 and was then renamed as today's Union Public Service Commission after the independence.