LIC seeks Irda rethink on solvency margin
- Read More On
LIC seeks Irda rethink on solvency marginLife Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has asked Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) to reassess its solvency margin requirement and has said that it should be given credit for
- CBDT begins consultation process with stakeholders on GAAR
- Modi govt treated UP with apathy and neglect: Mayawati
- In talks with Defence Ministry to hand over Tungabhadra plant: Anant Geete
- HDFC among world's top 10 consumer financial services company
- Ferro chrome producers cheer restoration of export duty
- Ad 3 Strong Fundamental Stocks for 2016: StockAxis Ad Open a demat account with Sharekhan & learn online trading. Ad Instant Online Health Insurance Policy @ Rs 9/Day. EMI Available
- Rupee adds to gains, up 13 paise against dollar at 67.04
- We will not get into something that we do not understand: Melwyn Rego
Bajaj Electricals is presenting sponsor of Badminton World Championship
India's ace shuttlers, including P V Sindhu, are vying with other top players from around the globe for the title of ...
- Rahul Gandhi 'cheat sheet' amuses Tweeples
- Congress behaved as it did during Emergency: PM
- Bill to set up monetary policy committee likely in winter session: Mehrishi
- Eros International Q1 net up 49% at Rs 53 crore
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2015 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard