LIC seeks Irda rethink on solvency margin
- Read More On
LIC seeks Irda rethink on solvency marginLife Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has asked Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) to reassess its solvency margin requirement and has said that it should be given credit for
Chicken and egg prices decline sharply even as input costs rise
Demand driven down by auspicious month of Shrawan, transport disruption in north India
- Sheikh Hasina accuses BNP of being behind 2014 grenade attack
- Infinite Computer Solutions gains on share buyback proposal
- Clinton Foundation might see Indian operations suffer if Hillary is elected
- Sensex falls 100 points to break 28,000; pharma weak
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2015 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard