LIC seeks Irda rethink on solvency margin
- Read More On
LIC seeks Irda rethink on solvency marginLife Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has asked Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (Irda) to reassess its solvency margin requirement and has said that it should be given credit for
- Ad Automate. Predict. Enhance. With IBM Planning Analytics! Ad Critical Illness cover is critical for your well-being Ad Know how savvy NRIs have doubled their money Ad Super Top-up your Employer Health Insurance at Super Low Cost Ad Buy Religare Health Insurance, No paperwork. No tests till 45 yrs & Sum < 15 Lac Ad Together: Building the Future. Know more Ad Support the Indian Olympic Team 2016. Click here
- ICICI Bank net falls 25%, pressure on asset quality continues
- DBS bullish on India, plans 70 branches if given license
Bajaj Electricals is presenting sponsor of Badminton World Championship
India's ace shuttlers, including P V Sindhu, are vying with other top players from around the globe for the title of ...
- Rahul Gandhi 'cheat sheet' amuses Tweeples
- Congress behaved as it did during Emergency: PM
- Bill to set up monetary policy committee likely in winter session: Mehrishi
- Eros International Q1 net up 49% at Rs 53 crore
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2015 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard