RBI extends OTS application deadline to Jul 31
Our Banking Bureau |
RBI extends OTS application deadline to Jul 31The Reserve Bank of India has yet again extended the time limit for processing of applications for one-time settlement (OTS) of non-performing assets of up to Rs. 10 crore of public sector banks from
- Ad 3 Strong Fundamental Stocks for 2016: StockAxis Ad Open a demat account with Sharekhan & learn online trading. Ad Measuring the Business Value of Business Analytics Ad Buy Religare Health Insurance, No paperwork. No tests till 45 yrs & Sum < 15 Lac Ad Up to 5000 page from just 10 paise per page.
- SKS deserves a new name: Dilli Raj
- MCLR being used by banks to woo corporates
Bajaj Electricals is presenting sponsor of Badminton World Championship
India's ace shuttlers, including P V Sindhu, are vying with other top players from around the globe for the title of ...
- Rahul Gandhi 'cheat sheet' amuses Tweeples
- Congress behaved as it did during Emergency: PM
- Bill to set up monetary policy committee likely in winter session: Mehrishi
- Eros International Q1 net up 49% at Rs 53 crore