Sahara India barred from accepting deposits
BS Reporter |
Sahara India barred from accepting depositsThe Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Wednesday barred Sahara India Financial Corporation from accepting public deposits, saying that the residuary non-banking finance company (NBFC) has "continuously violated" the requisite directions and guidelines.
- Ad 3 Strong Fundamental Stocks for 2016: StockAxis Ad Open a demat account with Sharekhan & learn online trading. Ad Instant Online Health Insurance Policy @ Rs 9/Day. EMI Available
- RBI says 1/3rd of ATMs non-functional, warns of penal action
- High interest rates impacting industry, small biz: Sitharaman
Bajaj Electricals is presenting sponsor of Badminton World Championship
India's ace shuttlers, including P V Sindhu, are vying with other top players from around the globe for the title of ...
- Rahul Gandhi 'cheat sheet' amuses Tweeples
- Congress behaved as it did during Emergency: PM
- Bill to set up monetary policy committee likely in winter session: Mehrishi
- Eros International Q1 net up 49% at Rs 53 crore