A hacker who claims to have stolen unreleased television shows from several major networks shared the coming season of the Netflix series Orange Is the New Black on Saturday after the person said the streaming service failed to meet its ransom requests. The breach appears to have occurred at the postproduction company Larson Studios, a popular digital-mixing service in Los Angeles for television networks and movie studios. The hacker or hackers, who go by the name “thedarkoverlord,” also claim to have stolen unreleased content from ABC, Fox, National Geographic and ...
- Khalid Latif banned for 5 years, fined in PSL spot-fixing case
- Beijing takes a jibe at Trump's barb in UN over South China Sea
- Maria strikes Puerto Rico as a Category 4 hurricane
- US red tape is making it harder for techies to get visas than ever before
- US nuclear reactors at risk of early retirement despite lower emissions
- Mexico earthquake topples buildings; nearly 250 dead, including 21 children
- 'Potentially catastrophic' Hurricane Maria eyes Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
- Hurricane Irma nursing home deaths shows dilemma to stay put or evacuate
- 224 killed, dozens trapped as Mexico deals with deadliest quake since 1985
- Hurricanes, flood insurance and the dangers of 'business as usual'
First Published: Mon, May 01 2017. 04:06 IST