Emily Bazelon, a staff writer for The New York Times Magazine and the Truman Capote Fellow at Yale Law School, and Elizabeth Goitein, the co-director of the Liberty and National Security Program at the Brennan center, watched James B. Comey’s testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee today, where the former F.B.I. director discussed the investigation into Russian interference in the presidential election. Emily Bazelon: Now that the public hearing is over, let’s think about what Comey accomplished today. His probity and patriotism and commitment to public ...
- Toronto van attack: 10 killed, 15 injured in vehicle crash; driver nabbed
- French police arrest suspect involved in Mont Saint Michel scare
- How can a city become a 'smart city'? This is how Tel Aviv did it
- Billionaire Michael Bloomberg to pay $4.5 mn to cover Paris climate pact
- Two blasts in Afghanistan kill 63, angry crowd says 'govt can't protect us'
- Nude gunman on run after shooting 4 dead at Waffle House in US: Key updates
- Nude gunman kills three at Tennessee restaurant in US: Police
- Iran to resume nuclear enrichment if Trump nixes 2015 deal: Iranian FM
- Southwest Airlines pays passengers $5,000 after mid-air mishap
- Natalie Portman skipped Israel award event over Netanyahu's speech
First Published: Fri, June 09 2017. 09:57 IST