Rolls-Royce has introduced the Phantom VIII. This is Rolls-Royce’s largest and grandest car ever, born from the same line as those used by Elvis and Queen Elizabeth II and 50 Cent, plus myriad tycoons and oligarchs the world over. The revamped saloon will cost €375,000 ($440,000). Unveiled to the public in London on Friday, just days after the UK moved to ban combustion vehicles by 2040, the 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom is only the second modern version of the flagship state car that Rolls first introduced in 1925. BMW Group unveiled the first truly modern Phantom in ...
- Trial kicks off in US challenge to AT&T's $85-bn acquisition of Time Warner
- EU lawmakers to investigate alleged misuse of Facebook users' data
- Aramco seeks majority stake worth Rs 3 trn in Maharashtra refinery: Report
- Harvard's nutty idea: Cracking into the almond market
- Cambridge Analytica data breach: FB reviews political strategist's role
- Here's why 'Fast and Furious' driverless cars aren't as crazy as they sound
- Baidu's video streaming unit launches $2.4 billion IPO in US
- China's Didi looks to raise $1.6 billion via asset-backed securities
- Boeing's newest 737 max jetliner makes first flight into cloudy market
- 'Facebook has 'secret police' led by Indian-American to catch leakers'
First Published: Sat, July 29 2017. 01:31 IST