ALSO READSamsung takes aim at second straight year of record profit as memory chips rebound Latest iPhone5S sales send Apple shares soaring Most Americans want Oprah to be face of charities Intel seeking partnership with Amazon and Samsung for web TV service Smartphone shipments in China to hit 450 million in 2014
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has reportedly made it to the top of Vanity Fair's New Establishment List, booting down last year's leader Apple CEO Tim Cook and Jonathan Ive.
The list aims to chronicle the movers and shakers in popular culture and has added hedge fund mogul Daniel Loeb to its power list for the first time.
According to the New York Post, Apple bosses took the third position this year, while Google founder Larry Page and Sergey Brin were chosen next to Bezos at number two position.
The top ten leaders who made it to VF's power list include:
1. Jeff Bezos, Amazon
2. Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google
3. Tim Cook and Jonathan Ive, Apple
4. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
5. Elon Musk, Tesla Motors, Spacex
6. Lee Kun-hee and Lee Jae-yong, Samsung Electronics
7. Keith Alexander, National Security Agency
8. Jack Dorsey, Square, Twitter
9. Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz, Andreessen Horowitz