You are here: Home » News-ANI » International » World
Business Standard

Eight suicide bombers killed in Afghanistan's Kunduz province

ANI  |  Kabul 

At least eight suicide bombers were killed after their suicide vests went off prematurely in Afghanistan's northern Kunduz province on Tuesday.

The Ministry of Interior (MoI) in a statement said that all eight would-be bombers were fully equipped with the suicide vests and were looking to carry out coordinated attack in Kunduz before their explosives went off, reports Khaama Press.

Highlighting that the bombers were on their way from Dasht-e-Archi to Kunduz city when the incident took place, the Ministry of Interior said that the group belonged to Mullah Wali, a commander of the group.

So far, the insurgent group has not commented on the report.

This incident is not the first where anti-government armed militants have become victims of their own bombing.

In the past, a group of 10 militants in Ghazni province were blown up by their own explosives as they were busy making Improvised Explosive Devices (IED).

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Eight suicide bombers killed in Afghanistan's Kunduz province

At least eight suicide bombers were killed after their suicide vests went off prematurely in Afghanistan's northern Kunduz province on Tuesday.The Ministry of Interior (MoI) in a statement said that all eight would-be bombers were fully equipped with the suicide vests and were looking to carry out coordinated attack in Kunduz before their explosives went off, reports Khaama Press.Highlighting that the bombers were on their way from Dasht-e-Archi to Kunduz city when the incident took place, the Ministry of Interior said that the group belonged to Mullah Wali, a commander of the Taliban group.So far, the insurgent group has not commented on the report.This incident is not the first where anti-government armed militants have become victims of their own bombing.In the past, a group of 10 militants in Ghazni province were blown up by their own explosives as they were busy making Improvised Explosive Devices (IED).

At least eight suicide bombers were killed after their suicide vests went off prematurely in Afghanistan's northern Kunduz province on Tuesday.

The Ministry of Interior (MoI) in a statement said that all eight would-be bombers were fully equipped with the suicide vests and were looking to carry out coordinated attack in Kunduz before their explosives went off, reports Khaama Press.

Highlighting that the bombers were on their way from Dasht-e-Archi to Kunduz city when the incident took place, the Ministry of Interior said that the group belonged to Mullah Wali, a commander of the group.

So far, the insurgent group has not commented on the report.

This incident is not the first where anti-government armed militants have become victims of their own bombing.

In the past, a group of 10 militants in Ghazni province were blown up by their own explosives as they were busy making Improvised Explosive Devices (IED).

image
Widgets Magazine

More News

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Premium Services

In Partnership with

 

Dear Guest,

 

Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.

Enjoy Reading!
Team Business Standard