You are here: Home » News-ANI » National
Business Standard

Kanpur: One killed in Ammonia gas leak explosion

ANI  |  Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) [India] 

At least one person was killed on Wednesday after an following Ammonia gas leak that took place in a cold storage in Uttar Pradesh's Kanpur.

Two others have been rescued.

The Disaster Response Force (NDRF) team reached the spot to investigate the accident.

Further details are awaited.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Wed, March 15 2017. 19:28 IST