ALSO READJugnoo turns EBITDA positive, on track for Rs. 70 Crores annual net revenue Sterlite Tech reports 42 percent YoY revenue growth Aksh Optifibre reports improved Q2FY18 results Myntra says private brands portfolio MFB has turned profitable Pidilite Industries reports standalone comparable sales growth of 11.2 pct and EBITDA growth of 21.3%
Mahindra Logistics Ltd. (MLL), one of India's largest 3PL solutions providers in the Indian logistics industry, today announced its consolidated financial results for the half year ended September 30, 2017.
H1 FY18 performance compared with H1 FY17
• Revenue grows to Rs. 1,688 crore from Rs. 1,228 crore, up 37 percent
• EBITDA expands to Rs. 56 crore from Rs. 42 crore, up 35 percent
• PAT increases to Rs. 29 crore from Rs. 22 crore, up 30 percent
• Diluted Earnings per share increases to Rs. 4.09 compared to Rs. 3.23
• MLL has reported a strong operational and financial performance in H1 FY18 on the back of new client wins and by expanding existing long-term customer relationships
• Non-Mahindra Supply Chain revenue grows by 49 percent.
Commenting on the performance, Pirojshaw Sarkari (Phil), CEO of Mahindra Logistics, said, "I am delighted to present the first financial results following our successful public listing. I extend a warm welcome to all our public shareholders and look forward to their participation and support in our exciting journey of sustained progress, which we believe will create increasing long term value for all our stakeholders.
We have reported a strong financial and operational performance in H1 FY18 on the back of new client wins and by expanding existing long-term customer relationships. Going forward, GST coupled with infrastructure status will further enable 3PL players to organize the logistics space.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)