You are here: Home » News-IANS » Health-Medicine
Business Standard

50 ill after eating contaminated food

IANS  |  Patna 

More than 50 persons fell ill after eating contaminated food at a community dinner in Bihar, officials said on Monday.

The incident was reported from Aanti village in Nawada district, about 150 km from Patna.

"Three to four hours after having the dinner on Sunday night, people complained of stomach ache and vomiting," a district official said. All of them have been admitted to the Sadar Hospital in Nawada.

"Preliminary inquiry suggested the food became contaminated due to hot weather," an official said.

--IANS

ik/sm

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

50 ill after eating contaminated food

More than 50 persons fell ill after eating contaminated food at a community dinner in Bihar, officials said on Monday.

More than 50 persons fell ill after eating contaminated food at a community dinner in Bihar, officials said on Monday.

The incident was reported from Aanti village in Nawada district, about 150 km from Patna.

"Three to four hours after having the dinner on Sunday night, people complained of stomach ache and vomiting," a district official said. All of them have been admitted to the Sadar Hospital in Nawada.

"Preliminary inquiry suggested the food became contaminated due to hot weather," an official said.

--IANS

ik/sm

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

50 ill after eating contaminated food

More than 50 persons fell ill after eating contaminated food at a community dinner in Bihar, officials said on Monday.

The incident was reported from Aanti village in Nawada district, about 150 km from Patna.

"Three to four hours after having the dinner on Sunday night, people complained of stomach ache and vomiting," a district official said. All of them have been admitted to the Sadar Hospital in Nawada.

"Preliminary inquiry suggested the food became contaminated due to hot weather," an official said.

--IANS

ik/sm

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22