Music executive Benny Medina has been accused of attempting to rape "Sordid Lives" actor Jason Dottley.
In an article published by the Advocate on Friday, Dottley, 36, claimed Medina, who has managed the careers of several A-list stars like Jennifer Lopez, Will Smith and Mariah Carey, as well as executive producing "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" (which was based on his life), allegedly tried to rape him at Medina's Los Angeles mansion in December 2008.
Medina's attorneys Howard Weitzman and Shawn Holley said in a statement to people.com, "Benny Medina categorically denies the allegation of attempted rape."
The actor claimed Medina invited him and a friend, fellow actor T. Ashanti Mozelle, for a tour of the home, at which point Medina led Dottley to his bedroom and allegedly attacked him.
Mozelle, who had been swimming in Medina's pool, told the Advocate he walked into the bedroom and claimed he saw the music executive on top of Dottley.
"(Mozelle) burst in the room and (was) screaming something like, 'Get off him!'" Dottley told the publication.
He added: "Benny Medina got off of me and grabbed me again by the chest of my shirt and threw me at - not to, but at - his bedroom door and all he said was 'You two get the f- out of here.'"
Dottley told people.com Friday he was left feeling "powerless" during and after the alleged attack.
"What I remember most about the encounter with Benny was the feeling of giving up," Dottley says.
"The moment I realised that I could not fight him off, that I was slowly losing my ability to breathe because of his arm on my neck, that moment of complete and utter powerlessness, that's what I remember the most," he added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)