Business Standard

Couple succumbed to burn injuries

IANS  |  New Delhi 

Days after being badly burnt when a cooking gas cylinder exploded in their building, a couple succumbed to their injuries in a hospital on Wednesday, police said.

"Mukul Rohtagi and his wife Poonam, who suffered burn injuries in the cylinder explosion in Munirka village (in south Delhi), succumbed to their injuries during treatment in a city hospital," said Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police Chinmoy Biswal.

The incident occurred on May 12 when a cooking gas cylinder exploded in a basement used for laundry hall and triggered a blaze. A dozen others had suffered burn injuries and are under treatment in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

--IANS

sp/vd

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Couple succumbed to burn injuries

Days after being badly burnt when a cooking gas cylinder exploded in their building, a couple succumbed to their injuries in a hospital on Wednesday, police said.

Days after being badly burnt when a cooking gas cylinder exploded in their building, a couple succumbed to their injuries in a hospital on Wednesday, police said.

"Mukul Rohtagi and his wife Poonam, who suffered burn injuries in the cylinder explosion in Munirka village (in south Delhi), succumbed to their injuries during treatment in a city hospital," said Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police Chinmoy Biswal.

The incident occurred on May 12 when a cooking gas cylinder exploded in a basement used for laundry hall and triggered a blaze. A dozen others had suffered burn injuries and are under treatment in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

--IANS

sp/vd

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Couple succumbed to burn injuries

Days after being badly burnt when a cooking gas cylinder exploded in their building, a couple succumbed to their injuries in a hospital on Wednesday, police said.

"Mukul Rohtagi and his wife Poonam, who suffered burn injuries in the cylinder explosion in Munirka village (in south Delhi), succumbed to their injuries during treatment in a city hospital," said Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police Chinmoy Biswal.

The incident occurred on May 12 when a cooking gas cylinder exploded in a basement used for laundry hall and triggered a blaze. A dozen others had suffered burn injuries and are under treatment in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

--IANS

sp/vd

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22