German player Angelique Kerber continued to lead the Women's Tennis Association world rankings, released on Monday, with 7,335 points.
United States tennis player Serena Williams came in second, followed by Czech Karolina Pliskova, reports Efe.
Spanish Garbiñe Muguruza remained in the sixth spot.
The current WTA rankings and points are as follows:
1. Angelique Kerber (Germany) 7,335 points
2. Serena Williams (US) 7,010
3. Karolina Pliskova (Czech) 6,020
4. Dominika Cibulkova (Slovakia) 5,065
5. Simona Halep (Romania) 5,022
6. Garbiñe Muguruza (Spain) 4,790
7. Johanna Konta (Britain) 4,330
8. Agnieszka Radwanska (Poland) 4,290
9. Svetlana Kuznetsova (Russia) 4,025
10. Madison Keys (US) 3,857
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)