The festive season is a perfect time for men to put their best fashion foot forward. The right combination of ethnic outfits and trendy shoes can do the trick, say experts.
Tabby Bhatia, director of Voganow.com, Ishaan Sachdeva of director, Alberto Torresi and Saggar Mehra, Creative Director at Sunil Mehra, list down few tips on fusion wear for men this festive season
* This festive season, indulge in rich traditional fashion aesthetics by teaming up an ethnic attire with dapper looking leather sandals with fringes or monk strap style in classic tones of tans, dark brown or black.
* Play your fusion game right by wearing coat over kurta. It speaks of modern masculine style that Indian men have advocated. Coat over kurtas look very urbane and are best for those who want to add a touch of sophistication to their festive look.
* Mule shoes crafted in leather with hand detailing is another promising shoe trend noticed these days.
Even moccasins in suede leather renders a complete and flawless touch to traditional, semi-traditional and casual attire giving excellent style statement on festive occasions.
* An all silk Indian ensemble can be your go to outfit for the festive look. A tightly fitted silk kurta-pyjama exudes pure masculine poise and will make you stand out of the crowd. Opt for kurtas either in embellished motifs or solid colors.
* Jalsa jutis are another versatile and timeless shoe style when we talk about ethnic wear. These jutis complement the Indo-western attire and also seamlessly go well with casual kurtas and jeans.
* Also, one can keep it simple yet classic by teaming up traditional or semi traditional attire with leather kolhapuris or criss-cross style sandals in rich tones of brown, black or burgundy.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)