Briton Andy Murray continued leading the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) singles rankings released on Monday, while Spanish Rafael Nadal jumped to the fourth place after beating Austrian Dominic Thiem to win his fifth Mutua Madrid Open title on Sunday.
Additionally, Serbian Novak Djokovic came second, followed by Swiss Stanislas Wawrinka, reports Efe.
The current Top 10 ATP rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Andy Murray (Britain) 10,360 points
2. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 6,845
3. Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland) 5,605
4. Rafael Nadal (Spain) 5,195
Roger Federer (Switzerland) 5,035
6. Milos Raonic (Canada) 4,180
7. Dominic Thiem (Austria) 4,035
8. Marin Cilic (Croatia) 3,735
9. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 3,470
10. David Goffin (Belgium) 3,055.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)