ALSO READSpain's business leaders worried about Catalan secession Spain says Eurogroup may block Greek loan if officials not granted immunity Spain on the backfoot in bid to tackle youth unemployment Spain inflation in line with ECB target for 1st time since December Cabinet apprised of MOU between India and Spain on India-Spain cooperation in renewable energy
Romanian tennis player Simona Halep continued to lead the Women's Tennis Association rankings released on Monday, while Spain's Garbiñe Muguruza remained in second place.
There were no changes in this week's top 10, as Denmark's Caroline Wozniacki held the third position, followed by Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic, reports Efe.
United States' players Venus Williams and Coco Vandeweghe came in fifth and 10th, respectively.
Further down the rankings, Spain's Carla Suarez came in 40th while her compatriot Lara Arruabarrena jumped three positions to 84th place.
The current WTA rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Simona Halep (Romania) 6,175 points
2. Garbiñe Muguruza (Spain) 6,135
3. Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark) 6,015
4. Karolina Pliskova (Czech Republic) 5,730
5. Venus Williams (United States) 5,597
6. Elina Svitolina (Ukraine) 5,500
7. Jelena Ostapenko (Latvia) 5,010
8. Caroline Garcia (France) 4,385
9. Johanna Konta (United Kingdom) 3,610
10. Coco Vandeweghe (United States) 3,258.
(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)