ALSO READDolly Parton gives marriage tips to goddaughter Miley Cyrus Tips Industries standalone net profit declines 66.67% in the September 2016 quarter Tips Industries to hold board meeting Tips Industries to hold board meeting Tips Industries reports standalone net profit of Rs 0.81 crore in the June 2016 quarter
Store your expensive and heavy wedding outfit wisely.
Keep it away from moisture and store in a proper bag, says an expert.
Designer Shaveta Choudhary has rolled out a few tips that you can consider while storing you bridal wear:
* Don't hang your outfit by the shoulder straps instead hang it by the loops located inside otherwise it will loosen the outfit.
* If possible when you fold the outfit, keep a plain paper in between the folds so the embroidery doesn't get spoiled.
* Keep the outfit in a transparent cellophane bag as it is a natural barrier for moisture.
* Keep it away from harsh light as strong light can change the colours of the outfit.
* Dupatta can be done the same way and for blouses they can be hanged or folded away if storing for a longer time.
* Make sure to ask for extra transparent bags (self adhesive ones) from the store you have bought the bridal outfit.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)