ALSO READReal estate to be one of fastest growing sectors in India: Pirojsha Godrej Signs of revival in realty sector: New schemes will do well, say experts Right time for NRIs to buy residential or commercial property in India Probing builders for not passing on GST benefit too harsh, say realtors Didn't sign an agreement for sale with builder? Not a buyer under RERA
Business Standard brings you a snapshot of average current rates and unit sizes in localities that offer property in the price range of Rs 5 mn-Rs 10 mn. If you are looking at buying real estate, an idea about prevailing rates would come in handy.
- Ticket price range considered for the above data points is between Rs 5 mn and 10 mn
- All the data points discussed in the above table refer to primary market only
- Above residential data set comprises of residential apartments only
- Above residential data is representative of organised real estate developers only
- The top performing micromarkets based on sales during last year Jan-2017 to Dec-2017) is represented on the above table
- Data points are updated till December 2017