- Price band: Rs. 228 to Rs. 240
- Company promoters: AASDA Life Care Limited (Formerly known as Finaventure Capital Limited) and Dr. Kannan K. Vishwanath
- BRLM: Anand Rathi Advisors Limited and IDBI Capital Market Services Limited
- Issue Opens: May 09, 2011
- Issue Closes: May 12, 2011
Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited, a vertically integrated pharmaceutical company, is entering the Indian Capital Markets with its Initial Public Offer (“IPO” / “Issue”) of 50,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each for cash at a price band of Rs. 228 to Rs. 240. The Equity Shares of the Company are proposed to be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited.
The Issue will be through a 100% Book Building process which will constitute 39.76 % of the fully diluted post issue paid-up capital of the Company. Not more than 50% of the Issue shall be allocated on a proportionate basis to qualified institutional buyers (QIBs), not less than 15% of the Issue shall be available to non-institutional bidders and not less than 35% of the Issue shall be available to retail individual bidders.
The Company would use the proceeds of the issue for the following purposes:
- Setting up of Anti Cancer API Facility at Mahad, Maharashtra
- Setting up of cGMP Block for APIs at Mahad, Maharashtra
- Setting up of Intermediate API Block at Mahad, Maharashtra
- Expansion of its existing Research and Development centre at Mahad and Pune, Maharashtra
- Setting up of a Quality Control and Quality Assurance Block at Mahad, Maharashtra
- Setting up of Product Development Laboratory at Mahad, Maharashtra
- Setting up of Stores Building at Mahad, Maharashtra
- Meeting the Expenses for Branding and Registration of Products in the International Markets
Anand Rathi Advisors Limited and IDBI Capital Market Services Limited are the Book Running Lead Managers to the Issue.
About Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited:
Aanjaneya Lifecare Limited (the “Company) is a vertically integrated pharmaceutical company with manufacturing and marketing capabilities in APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) with focus on anti-malarial, and Finished Dosage Forms (FDFs) catering to various therapeutic segments. The Company’s present product portfolio consists of second generation, quinine based anti malarial APIs and third generation artemisinin based anti malarial APIs, niche API’s and FDFs. In the formulation segment, as contract manufacturer, the Company supply to companies like Wockhardt, Cipla, Glenmark etc. In its own branded generic segment, the Company is offering products like Anjtil, Rankorex, Doktor Qure, Prosils, LivChek, Herbal Drops and Esyhil. Further, in 2011, the Company has also launched products like Aanrich, Actipros, Ulsacare, Apticatch, Anjeniya Curcumacare, and Nicco-nil amongst others.
The total income of the Company has grown from Rs. 2,238.43 lacs in FY 08 to Rs. 16,935.66 lacs in FY 10 at a CAGR of 175.06 %. The Profit after tax of the Company has grown from Rs. 231.90 lacs in FY 08 to Rs. 1,507.93 lacs in FY 10 at a CAGR of 155.01 %. The total income and profit after tax of the Company for the ten month period ended January 31, 2011 was Rs. 29,257.61 lacs and Rs. 3,111.19 lacs respectively.