Manav Rachna International University invites the applications for doctoral, post-graduate, under-graduate, post graduate diploma, diploma and certificate programmes for the academic year 2011 – 12. Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI), founded in 1997, has grown over the years to become one of the best educational entities in northern India with a reputation that reflects excellence in professional education and research.
MRIU offers various programmes in regular mode, through Distance Education as well as in Continuing Education mode. The courses offered at MRIU are:
• Faculty of Engineering and Technology – Undergraduate -B Tech Normal (4 yr) Aeronautical Engg, Automobile Engg, Civil Engg, Computer Science Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Electronics and Communication Engg, Information Technology, Mechanical Engg, Biotechnology; B Tech Lateral Entry (3yr) - Aeronautical Engg, Automobile Engg, Civil Engg, Computer Science Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Electronics and Communication Engg, Information Technology, Mechanical Engg, Biotechnology; Integrated B Tech 6 year duration (exit option after 3 years with award of Diploma) - Civil Engg, Computer Science, Electronics and communication Engg, Mechanical Engg; Post Graduate M.Tech –Biotechnology, M.Tech -Mechanical Engg with specialisation in Industrial Engg., M.Tech -Electronics and Communication Engg with specialisation in Communication Systems, M.Tech -Computer Engineering, M.Tech -Electrical Engg with specialisation in Power Systems and Electrical Drives, M.Tech -Electronics and Communication Engg with specialisation in VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, M.Sc. – Biotechnology and Doctoral Programmes - Doctor of Philosophy Programmes (Ph.D).
• Faculty of Management Studies – Master of Business Administration (with Dual specialisation in the fields of Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, International Business, Information Systems, Education, Event, Healthcare, Disaster, Agri Business, Family Business, Real Estate, Sports, NGO)
• Faculty of Applied Sciences – Undergraduate - Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Bachelor of Science – Nutrition & Dietetics, Bachelor of Science – Hotel Management; Post Graduate - Master of Physiotherapy, Master of Science – (N & D) with exit option with PG diploma; Doctoral Programmes Doctor of Philosophy Programmes (Ph.D)
• Faculty of Media Studies – Undergraduate - Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication, Bachelor in Arts (Hons.) – Media Management; Post Graduate- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication; Doctoral Programmes - Doctor of Philosophy Programmes (Ph.D)
• Faculty of International Programmes – B.Sc. Interior Design, B.Sc. Animation Film Design, Bachelor of Business Administration (Global)- International Business, Bachelor of Business Administration (Global), Bachelor of Science – Information Technology
• Faculty of Business Administration & Computer applications – Undergraduate - Bachelor in Computer Application, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – Computer Aided Management, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – General; Post Graduate - Master in Computer Application
• Open and Distance Learning - Master of Business Administration (MBA), (Specialisation: HRM, Marketing, Finance and IT), Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC) , Master of Arts (Economics) , Master of Arts (Education), Master of Arts (English) , Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA).
MRIU has collaborations with MNC’s for the training and placement of their students. Major corporates and IT firms like Escorts, Oracle, Citi Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Infogain, India Bulls, DELL, Syntel, Tupperware, India Mart, Birla Soft, Infosys, Minda, Hewitt India Associates, NIIT Technologies, Shanghai Hitachi, Shriram Piston, Bank of Baroda, Capital IQ, INTEC Capital, Newgen, Alchemist Corporation, Cadillac Ltd, Rapid Coat, Tower Watson, Solution Digitas, Mercer, etc have regularly been recruiting students from the campus.
Recently around 450 students were recruited from the campus. MRIU has tie-ups with some of the renowned universities the world over such as – Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Lahti, Finland; Algonquin College, Ottawa, Canada; University of Central Lancashire, Preston, UK; Auckland Institute of Sciences, St. Helens, Auckland, New Zealand; Leeds Metropolitan University; Weltech Institute of Technology, etc.
MRIU strives continuously to improve quality of education to nurture the talent of our students to enable them to embark upon a successful career. MRIU helps the students to realise their inherent potential and make a positive difference. The collaborations with international and national Educational Institutions and as well as the corporates has facilitated greater benefits to the students in terms of improved academic practices, expertise sharing on curricula, teaching pedagogy, research & development, faculty & student exchange, etc