ALSO READGE Hitachi to develop nuclear power plants with L&T Jet Airways introduces 'EduJetter' benefits for students flying abroad SKS Microfinance raises Rs 75 crore from debt capital market Geodesic announces acquisition of Interactive Networks Inc Parsvnath Paliwal City receives Environmental Clearance
Nagarro, Inc., a software services provider specializing in highly complex projects, has signed 24 (plus) U.S. and European software product development and midsize enterprises in the last three quarters. Its U.S. customer wins and expanded engagements include well known companies like Access Intelligence, Ceptara, LABLynx and PatientBuilder, whereas the European customer wins include BrightFilter, CARAT, Datenlotsen, DTM International, GTI Process AG and matrix 42 among others. Nagarro will be using its highly-skilled engineering talent to assist these companies increase their competitive advantage even during the current recession.
According to Dr. Manas Fuloria, Co founder & EVP, Nagarro, “Nagarro has maintained consistent customer acquisition and company growth over the past several months, despite unusually volatile economic conditions and, surprisingly, perhaps because of them! We remain focused on solving the most complex software development challenges regardless of technology - .NET, LAMP/Java, SAP etc. The ability to deal with complexity is our differentiation. Our customers recognize that this recession is an ideal time to outsource complex work to a high-value software provider such as Nagarro.”
The consistent growth of Nagarro’s onsite, hybrid and offshore software development services over this time period signals that there still are opportunities for growth via differentiation, even if not in the conventional sense.
Other Nagarro company highlights from the past three quarters:
- A new service package for midsize enterprises to offer midsize customers flexibility, strategic partnership and superior quality Expanded business intelligence and data warehousing practices.
- Ranked fourth in the 2009 NASSCOM Top 15 Exciting Emerging Companies Survey
- Jumped 26 spots to number six in overall HR ranking in the 2008 Dataquest-IDC Top 20 IT Employers Survey.
- A 30% increase in employee headcount.
Manas Fuloria Background
- Dr. Fuloria is a global expert in operations management and supply chain management. He has given guest lectures at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, the New York University Stern School of Business, the Pepperdine University School of Business and Management, the Portland State University School of Business, the National Institute of Fashion Technology at Delhi, the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, the Management Center Europe, the St. Gallen Business School International Management Program, and the Stanford University Engineering School.
- Dr. Fuloria holds PhD and B.Tech degrees in operations management and manufacturing from IIT Delhi, an MS in manufacturing systems from Stanford University, and has worked as a researcher with the Technology and Operations Management group at the Harvard Business School. At IIT Delhi, he was awarded the RKM Medal for Responsible Student Leadership, and at Stanford he was a recipient of the SIMA Fellowship.
- Dr. Fuloria has co-founded or helped grow a number of young international consulting, software and manufacturing companies including SupplyChainge Inc., NetElixir Inc. and MNI Partners LLC.