- The project was awarded by National Highways Authority of India
- The project includes 82.882 Km of highway development and 768m length of major bridge across the river Narmada.
- The project is completed within the estimated cost of Rs.790 crores.
SEW Infrastructure Ltd., a leading infrastructure company from Hyderabad has successfully completed a project awarded by National Highways Authority of India to build a new Four Lane Highway from Khalghat to Madhya Pradesh/Maharashtra Border - NH-3. The project was dedicated to the nation on 04th April, 2011.
This prestigious highway project was awarded by NHAI to SEW Navayuga Barwani Tollways Private Limited, a joint venture between SEW Infrastructure Ltd & Navayuga Engineering Company Limited on BOT basis. The project includes 82.882 Km of highway development and 768m long major bridge across the river Narmada.
Speaking on this occasion Mr. S. Anil Kumar, Director-SEW said “SEW Infrastructure Limited had taken up the total EPC responsibility of the project and completed it almost two months ahead of the schedule. The recent NHAI project was another instance of our setting higher standards of excellence in project management and execution capabilities.”
About Sew Infrastructure Ltd:
Sew Infrastructure Ltd (http://sewinfrastructure.com), headquartered at Hyderabad is a core infrastructure company that has diversified aggressively in the past 52 years since its inception.
The company specializes in -
- Lined Irrigation Canals
- Hydel, Thermal and Gas based Power
- Industrial, Commercial and Residential Buildings
- Dams & Barrages
- Lift Irrigation Schemes
- Canal Structures
- Roads and Bridges
- Fabrication and Erection of Gates
- Water Supply Projects
- Transmission Lines.