ALSO READPSTL clarifies that Nirmal Kotecha is not a promoter/director currently Transcend introduces curvy pure-white USB Flash Drive, JetFlash V33 Gulf Oil launches Gulf Cargo Power 15W-40 Cisco’s new 802.11n Access Point Packs Performance Mauj Mobile recreates MAHABHARATA magic on the mobile phone
Re-categorizes its product portfolio into five major offerings; To appoint new channel partners & expand base for each category.
Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd., one of the leading providers of data care, data recovery, anti-virus and Internet security products, services and training today announced an effective restructuring of its product and channel strategy to further strengthen its business. Post its recent tie-up with BitDefender, world’s No. 1 brand of security solutions, Unistal’s product portfolio has become even more formidable. It now has a slew of effective data care, data recovery, and protection and security products available.
Besides this, Unistal has bundled some of its own well-established and indigenously developed products with BitDefender best sellers to come up with a remarkable range of combination offerings that have been received well by the distribution network as well as end-users. All BitDefender products are internationally certified by Virus Bulletin, ICSA Labs, Checkmark, IST Prize, etc.
The five categories Unistal has re-organized its product offerings into are:
- BitDefender Anti-Virus 2009 BitDefender Antivirus 2009 provides advanced proactive protection against viruses, spyware, phishing attacks and identity theft, without slowing down your PC
- BitDefender Internet Security 2009 (3-user and 5-user license options) BitDefender Internet Security 2009 keeps your Internet-connected family safe. It locks out viruses, hackers & spam, while providing parental control and firewall protection.
- Protegent 360 - the all-new, most integrated and comprehensive security and theft protection system for laptops powered by two of Unistal’s products indigenously – Locate Laptop and Port Locker – and BitDefender Internet Security 2009 (single user license)
- Protegent PC – fool-proof protection for laptops as it is a combination of Unistal’s Port Locker and BitDefender’s Total Security 2009 BitDefender Total Security 2009 provides comprehensive proactive protection against all Internet security threats, along with system maintenance and backup.
- Crash Proof + BitDefender Internet Security (single user license) Unistal’s legendary Crash Proof product is essentially a data loss prevention software designed to intelligently record the file indexes/ disk properties. It keeps updating them at regular intervals. This recorded information is stored in protected areas and used to recover lost files and also un-format a lost drive.
According to Mr. Alok Gupta, Managing Director, Unistal Systems, “BitDefender has an equally rich product portfolio as ours and with so many individual products and combinations available, it was prudent for us to restructure the product categories from a channel and end-user perspective such that more clarity and business growth is achieved. Users and channel partners shall now be able to make their product choices better.
“Besides, this is in perfect accordance with market classification that has emerged in the recent past (individual, SOHO, SME and enterprise customer categories), not to forget the prevailing market dynamics.”
What’s more, we are currently scouting for more channel partners to expand the existing pan-India reseller base for each of the well-defined product categories.
The focus shall be on upcountry, category B & C class cities (tier II and tier III), especially those with no or low representation as of now, besides the more established metros, as we are witnessing a huge surge in demand from these markets. Another obvious agenda in our corporate wish list for this fiscal is to cover all market segments i.e. individual, SOHO, SME and enterprise etc.,” added Mr. Gupta.
About Unistal Systems Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd. is the largest, most experienced and technologically advanced provider of data recovery products and services. The success that the Company has achieved in last twelve years is primarily owing to its R&D capabilities and a thorough understanding of the file system and disk architecture. Unistal has already developed more than 20 data recovery products under the brand name of Quick Recovery. All Unistal products are affordable and easy to use i.e. do-it-yourself kinds. Unistal has direct presence in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai and Dubai with partners in 45 Indian cities and about 100 data recovery labs all across the country, Middle East and Europe. It has made coercive forays in Middle East markets by tying up names of repute like Touchmate, the retail leaders that part of the world. Apart from this, Unistal also exports its data recovery software to more than 50 countries across the globe through its web store www.recoveryourdata.com and www.unistal.com.