You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

2 children electrocuted

Press Trust of India  |  Barasat (WB) 

Two children were

electrocuted and another was seriously injured after they came in contact with a live wire in a poultry farm in North 24 Parganas district today, police said.


A group of children were playing near the farm at Sendanga under Ashok Nagar police station when three children accidentally came in contact with the live wire.

While an 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl died, another child suffered burns and was hospitalised, police said.

Angry locals ransacked the house of the poultry farm owner.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, July 13 2017. 23:57 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU