Three members of a tribal family died of suspected food poisoning at a remote village in Odisha's Nabarangpur district, police said today.
A woman, her daughter and brother-in-law had complained of vomiting, diarrhoea and stomach pain after having food prepared at home at Sirapara village in Raighar block on Monday.
The 25-year-old woman died in the house on Monday night while the other two died during treatment at the community health centre in Umerkote yesterday,
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)