A total of 50 people were taken to a private hospital last evening when they complained of unease and showed symptoms of food poisoning. 20 of them were discharged later.
The rest are undergoing treatment and their condition is stable, the sources said.
The victims, who belong to Lotiya Bhagol locality, ate a sweet dish at the engagement ceremony of the daughter of one Raisinh Vaghela.
Around 100 people had attended the function.
the Pakistan team at their academy facility, where I am also staying for a couple of days while I'm in Cuttack. I really couldn't wish to be more ...