You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Badminton ace Lee denies featuring in viral sex video

AFP  |  Kuala Lumpur 

Malaysian ace has denied featuring in a sex video that has gone viral and has lodged a police report over what he described as "malicious" allegations. The world number two, who is married with two children, slammed the video as an attempt to "slander, malign and defame my good name and character". There had been speculation on in recent days that Lee featured in the video, which showed a naked man and woman together. "I categorically deny these malicious allegations and I state that I am not involved in any manner whatsoever with the said video," he said in a statement on his page late Tuesday. "I have lodged a police report and the matter is being investigated." The 35-year-old, a three-time Olympic silver medallist, is married to Wong Mew Choo, a Malaysian former The controversy came ahead of the premiere next month in of a biopic about Lee entitled "Lee Chong Wei: Rise of the Legend". Lee is currently preparing to defend his All-England Open title in in March.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Wed, February 14 2018. 11:50 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU