You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Child falls into hot bowl

Press Trust of India  |  Kendrapara (Odisha) 

A 3-year-old child suffered burn injuries when he fell into a hot curry bowl in a government-run Anganwadi Centre at Chappalli today.

Subhankar Behera was rushed to the community health centre in the locality in Kendrapara district, an official said.

He sustained minor injuries and is out of danger, said Child Development Programme Officer Manorama Swain.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sat, March 18 2017. 17:22 IST