You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Fire at CGO complex

Press Trust of India  |  New Delhi 

A fire broke out in an electric

panel at CGO complex on Lodhi Road here this morning.



According to a senior Fire Services officer, a call was received about a fire on the sixth floor of CGO complex after which four fire tenders were rushed which controlled the flames within a few minutes.

In another incident, a fire broke out in waste material in a godown in Dabri today.

A blaze started in a godown where waste material was kept. The blaze started at 10 AM and was doused by 10.35 AM, the official said.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Fire at CGO complex

A fire broke out in an electric panel at CGO complex on Lodhi Road here this morning. According to a senior Delhi Fire Services officer, a call was received about a fire on the sixth floor of CGO complex after which four fire tenders were rushed which controlled the flames within a few minutes. In another incident, a fire broke out in waste material in a godown in Dabri today. A blaze started in a godown where waste material was kept. The blaze started at 10 AM and was doused by 10.35 AM, the official said. A fire broke out in an electric

panel at CGO complex on Lodhi Road here this morning.

According to a senior Fire Services officer, a call was received about a fire on the sixth floor of CGO complex after which four fire tenders were rushed which controlled the flames within a few minutes.

In another incident, a fire broke out in waste material in a godown in Dabri today.

A blaze started in a godown where waste material was kept. The blaze started at 10 AM and was doused by 10.35 AM, the official said.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Fire at CGO complex

A fire broke out in an electric

panel at CGO complex on Lodhi Road here this morning.

According to a senior Fire Services officer, a call was received about a fire on the sixth floor of CGO complex after which four fire tenders were rushed which controlled the flames within a few minutes.

In another incident, a fire broke out in waste material in a godown in Dabri today.

A blaze started in a godown where waste material was kept. The blaze started at 10 AM and was doused by 10.35 AM, the official said.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22