Fire breaks out in Kolkata hospital

Fire brigade sources said the smoke came out from an AC and the fire may have been caused by a short-circuit.

The fire broke out at 10.20 PM. Two fire tenders brought it under control within 15 minutes.

Several women, carrying their newborns, rushed out of the ward in panic after seeing the smoke.

  

image
Business Standard
177 22
Business Standard

Fire breaks out in Kolkata hospital

Press Trust of India  |  Kolkata 

Fire brigade sources said the smoke came out from an AC and the fire may have been caused by a short-circuit.

The fire broke out at 10.20 PM. Two fire tenders brought it under control within 15 minutes.

Several women, carrying their newborns, rushed out of the ward in panic after seeing the smoke.

  

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Fire breaks out in Kolkata hospital

Fire broke out in the maternity ward of state-run Medical College and Hospital here tonight, but there was no injury.

Fire brigade sources said the smoke came out from an AC and the fire may have been caused by a short-circuit.

The fire broke out at 10.20 PM. Two fire tenders brought it under control within 15 minutes.

Several women, carrying their newborns, rushed out of the ward in panic after seeing the smoke.

  
image
Business Standard
177 22
Widgets Magazine

More News

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Premium Services

In Partnership with

 

Dear Guest,

 

Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.

Enjoy Reading!
Team Business Standard