You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Fire breaks out in restaurant near KMC Hqs

Press Trust of India  |  Kolkata 

A fire broke out in a restaurant in New Market area close to the Municipal Corporation head office in the city this morning.

"Three fire tenders rushed to the spot soon after the fire was reported at 10.25 am. Apparently cause of fire is due of a cooking gas cylinder," a Fire department official said.


Details would be known after an detailed investigation, they said adding that the fire is now under control and there was no report of any casualty.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, November 09 2017. 11:48 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU